Far Infrared Sauna
Far infrared heat has been used for decades as a form of therapy for usage of purging the skin and lymphatic system of harmful toxins from the environmental and internal toxicities like heavy metal toxins, mercury, and lead. Used in baby incubetors for jaundice, far infrared heat is a safe and very effective heat wave to relax and heal in.
What is Far Infrared Heat?
Far Infrared heat is different from traditional saunas in that they do not heat up the air around the person. They have electromagnetic heat waves that penetrate directly into the skin layers sending healing heat directly into the skin and muscle layers.
Far Infrared Saunas heat at lower levels that allow for people to sty in the sauna longer and absorb more heat waves that can physiologically change and benefit a person.
More benefits include:
1. Detoxification - the best way to detox is to sweat through the skin. The body's skin has the ability to seat out toxins naturally. Far Infrared Sauna waves penetrate deeper into the skin latyers making you sweat 10 times more that traditional Swedish Saunas.
2. Pain Relief - Heat increases circulation in the body causing more blood flow. Blood flow allows the muscle to relax, decreasing inflammation.
3. Weight Release - exposure to far infrared heat for 30mins or longer allows the heart rate to increase like a regular workout. Far Infrared Heat Lowers systolic and diastolic blood pressure. The bonus of no increased blood pressure but increasing heart rate burns more calories allowing you to sustain longer duration in the heat and melting that Lipo. 30 minutes of session 140F/degrees, can burn up to 600 calories.
4. Skin Healing and Enhancing - Sweating opens the pores of your skin allowing toxins to purge and your skin to breathe. Perspiration pushes the debris through the epitheal layers and bring up nurtient rich oils that you ingest which brings a natural shine and toning of elasticity.
Conditions that may bring relief with Far Infrared Sauna therapy: Lupus, lymes disease, ezema, psoriasis, chronic pain, cellulite, fascia pain, fibromyalgia, chroic fatigue, diabetes, non-open cellulitis, lipodemia, post cancer care(90 days post chemo), muscle pain, depression, adrenal fatigue, addiction rehab, gastrointesinal issues.
Any time you sweat you want to replenish your elctrolytes and potassium. With Far Infrared sauna therapy, due to the calorie burnage, you need to prepare yourself and replenish like you would after a run or gym workout.
When in session be prepared to sweat.
1. Wear a swim suit or wrap in just a towel in our center's sauna. The more skin exposed to the heat waves the better.
2. Bring a change of clothes and replenishing deodorant or makeup.
3. We will have a bowl of cool wet wash clothes for wiping off sweat and cleaning the skin.
4. Invest in some body products that will help you continue to purge the lymphatic system and repair and replenish the skin's natural glow. Consult with your therapist on ways to enhance detoxification and fascia softening.
Each session includes a bowl of water and wash cloths to dampen and wipe off sweat and toxins. Also offered are shots of vitamin C replenishing water made with Truly Natural Vitamin C whole food powder.
$35 30mins $55 60mins
$158 5 sessions 30mins.
$196 5 sessions 45mins.
$230 5 sessions 60mins.